Thursday, July 3, 2008

Puirty '08.

Wow...H&M is so my new favorite store....









Anyways, I went shopping yesterday forrrrrrr.....Florda, aaah. I shopped at H&M, Forever 21, and American Eagle. AE, my my my...no, I am not preppy, I just like the clothes. Morons.
So I've noticed a lot of people have been viewing this...that's very cool of you.
I don't allow comments, but if you have something to say email me at: Israddddd@aol, or I.M me, my screen names in my profile...but I am not on AIM often, so it'll be hard. It's better to email me. I have a fast reply. :)
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a new style by the end of the Summer...the clothes I bought were clothes I wouldn't buy this time last year. It's cooooool.


MARIAN HOSSA, he left the Penguins. What a jerk. He also went to the team that beat the Penguins in the finals (The fagggggot wings), jerk jerk jerk. I liked him...but now, I don't.
Forget him.
Geeez.

Almost every morning I am going to the park to play basketball, it's my new hobby. I need a new basketball though, because mine is not the best right now.
Basketball is so much fun. :D
Hahaha.

Okay, I'm gunna go....do something.
Byeeeeeeeee.[: