Friday, July 11, 2008

Hiii!

I didn't post in foreverrr.

Florida = Tomorrrrrow! :)
I'm leaving around 5 pm, driving to either VA or NC and sleeping over at a hotel, then waking up and driving the rest, to Daytona Beach.

I got a new Sidekick!!!! I'm so happy about that.
I'm updating on it.
Today I went to the mall and got shoes. I got Jordan's, they're nice and cozy. They were uhhh......$65. Yeah, I'm wearing them tomorrowwww.

I'm watching the Maury show, hahahaaaa. People are retardeddd.
I gotta pee.
Haha.

Peace outttt. I'll update at the hotel at night, and on the way down...and like every day I'm in Florida, plus the ride back...so yayyy!! Now that I have a normal sidekick, I can update while I'm down there, my computer is jacked up too, so I am not bringing it there. Hahaha. Okayyy. Byeeee. :)