Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TV. Whaaaat.











NBA Finals.
Lakers vs. Celticsssssss. :)))


So last night game 6 of the NBA finals was on.
The Celtics beat the Lakers. Everyone is done until next year...I'm gunna miss Pau Gasol, poor him on the Lakers and they lost. Sashaaaaaaaaaaaa. AAAAAAAAAH.
Gettt emmm next yearrrr.
A Shot At Love 2 With Tila Tequila.



Tila was on yesterday! YAYYY. Uhmmmm well, actually I fell asleep so I had to watch the whole epp online when I woke up....which was at 7:00 am. I enjoyed it with left over pizza and pepsi...ha! I swear there is no such thing as morning to me.
I liked the final 3.

Brittany, Bo, and Kristy.












She said goodbye to Brittany. Poor Brittany.
Though, if you're smart you'd know that that choice was very obvious and predictable.


I did like Brittany though, she was very.....cool? Haha I dont know know.


However she is no longer there....


So it's either gunna be Bo.
The dude from Ohio.
That got punched in the face and broke his jaw.
The High School football coach.
The....yeah just the guy.


















And....I mean or Kristy.
She's a bisexual girl....who likes to ice skate....a model.....
Uhm, actually I don't know many things about her or Bo.
Hahahaha.








BUT - I am very curious to see who wins! we'll all know in two weeks.


Anyhoooo.


I'm sitting in my room, bored. Reading stuff online, and watching some old game show. Haha. Waiting for a few text messages......heheheeeeee.
My tummy hurtssss=[......a little bit.
I drank about 4 cans of pop this morning, awkward, I sure do drink a lot though.
I gotta go. Byeee. [: