Saturday, June 14, 2008

Feeling this?




















Hii people. It's....5:36 am(Eastern time) and I'm bored. Hahaha. I'm choosing to sleep my Summer away, I cannot wait until it's FALL. I'm homeschooled anyways.
Summers too hot...and I hate the heat, loooooove the snow though. Sooo I washed my hair before, it feels nice :D But it's turning light which.....sucks. Hah.
This lame Summer I plan on going back to Florida (I was just there in April) if not Florida then Virginia beach or somewhere with a beach. Because I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania..no beach here, just hills, bridges, and trees...but I like it :D I had glasses on for two weeks now, it's a record...well I've been wearing glasses since I was six or seven, but this is the first time in a long time I've had my glasses on for over a week. No more contacts? Well, I'll be getting some. Not sure when though. I'm listening to blink 182, well atleast I juuuust was hahaaaaahahaha. I'm also very hungry, seriously. I stayed up all night, doing nothing at all. I just listened to music and watched youtube videos. Random videos. Hahah I love random videos! Anyways. It was storming last night, yikesss. I was scareddd. It didn't last too long. It probably went up to New York or Erie or somewhere. I want a Jones Soda....the blue one. I miss Christmas and Winter:/ Hahaha, yeah...my favoriteeeeeee time of the year. Other than all of that, I haven't really done anything latley...so sorry if I bore anybody, that is if anyone is reading this.:)




But it doesn't matter, because I write this stuff for myself. Soooo read if you want, or don't if you don't want to. I don't care.[: